* Identity Theft * Email Scams * Phishing Tips * Ebay Fraud * Dating Scams * Fake Websites * Bogus Job Offers * Web Scams *

Friday, May 25, 2007

Charity / Donating Money Scam

williamstevenson@yahoo.co.uk Add to Address Book Add Mobile Alert
Date: Thu, 24 May 2007 22:51:35 +1000



Dear Friend,

My name is William Stevenson a British merchant formally based in
Dubai. I have been diagnosed with Esophageal cancer It has defied all forms
of medical treatment, and right now I have only about a few months to
live, according to medical experts. I have not particularly lived my
life so well, as I never really cared for anyone (not even myself) but my
business. Though I am very rich, I was never generous, I was always
hostile to people and only focused on my business as that was the only
thing I cared for. But now I regret all this as I now know that there is
more to life than just wanting to have or make all the money in the
world. I believe when God gives me a second chance to come to this world I
would live my life a different way from how I have lived it.


Now that God Is About To Call me, I have willed and given most of my
property and assets to my immediate and extended family members as well
as a few close friends. I want God to be merciful to me and accept my
soul so, I have decided to give also to charity organizations, as I want
this to be one of the last good deeds I do on earth. So far, I have
distributed money to some charity organizations in Africa and Asia
including the Tsunami victims.


Now that my health has deteriorated so badly, I cannot do this myself
anymore. I once asked members of my family to close one of my accounts
and distribute the money which I have there to charity organization they
refused and kept the money to themselves. Hence, I do not trust them
anymore, as they seem not to be contented with what I have left for them
before I became ill. Presently, I am still having a deposit with a bank
that is yet to be disposed of. I Beg You In The name of God to Help Me
Take The Money To Any Orphanage Home Close To You. I Believe That You
Would Offer This Service For Humanity Sake. If You Can Help Me. Mail Me
back. May the Good Lord Bless You And Your Family.


I Await Your Response.


Regards.
Williams

0 comments:

Resources Navigation