* Identity Theft * Email Scams * Phishing Tips * Ebay Fraud * Dating Scams * Fake Websites * Bogus Job Offers * Web Scams *

Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Many Thanks To The Victims That Contacted Me This Week


I am so sorry to hear of all of your misfortunes. This week I received 17 emails from people who were scammed. I truly hope you find help here on my site. Feel free to contact me if you need help.


I did receive a positive email just today! Woo Hoo!! Getting the word out is paying off. This is the email:

"Hi,

Firstly, Thanks. Your article:
Sending Money Via Western Union Type Service: A Scam Every Time - has probably saved me some money.

See below for examples of where I think I was being duped.

Please can you send me the URL for your website.

Cheers,
Neil"


Thank You, Neil, for the feedback, and I am so happy you found my article BEFORE you were scammed!


~ Together, we WILL MAKE A DIFFERENCE, and STOP Internet Fraud!

0 comments:

Resources Navigation