* Identity Theft * Email Scams * Phishing Tips * Ebay Fraud * Dating Scams * Fake Websites * Bogus Job Offers * Web Scams *

Tuesday, July 3, 2007

Even Fraud "Help" Sites May Not Be What They Seem

Today I have been researching other sites to link to, to make Internet Fraud Help the ultimate fraud resource for all of us. I have to say, I am a little upset by what I found. Out of the last 5 sites I just visited, NONE are worth our time. One site had some good articles, however, the excessive ads, and the "Please check out these offers to help keep our site free" and the Notice at the bottom that states: "We provide ___________ as a public service and, unfortunately don't have the manpower to answer emails concerning your questions."

What? And this site claims to be the #1 fraud site. That is sad to me. The supposed "best" fraud site on the net will not respond to you, and tries to sell you something at every turn. And, I spent over an hour trying to find good scam information, and I had to weed through hundreds of unrelated articles, like "Does Southwest Airlines Offer Free Fares for Those with AIDS?" and "Al Gore & the scriptures."

The moral of this story: Always use common sense, do your own research, and be wary of those who appear helpful but really just want your money.

Internet Fraud Help will only have internet fraud related information, where to get help, and your emails will always be answered!

0 comments:

Resources Navigation