* Identity Theft * Email Scams * Phishing Tips * Ebay Fraud * Dating Scams * Fake Websites * Bogus Job Offers * Web Scams *

Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Scammers Share Your Info With Their Scammer Friends

I have been receiving these types of emails every day, because the bastards trade contacts of people they believe to be targets. Here is the one I received today. I just laugh when I get them, and hope that these jerks arent actually convincing people that it is real.....but I know that they are. ... and we need to stop them.



Dear Friend,
I have a profiling amount in an excess of USD$14.7Million, which I seek your partnership in accommodating for me. You will be rewarded with 30% of the total sum for your partnership. Can you be my partner on this? I obtained your contact through a reliable source of business information here in my country.

INTRODUCTION OF MY SELF:I am Mr. Aleksandr Korsunov, a personal secretary to Mikhail Khodorkovsky the richest man in Russia and owner of the following companies:
Chairman CEO: YUKOS OIL (Russian Most Largest Oil Company)
Chairman CEO: Menatep SBP Bank (A well reputable financial institution with its branches all over the world)
SOURCE OF FUNDS:The documents of the above funds in question was handed over to me to be used in pay


alek99@planet.nl


This guy must of been in a hurry! He didn't go on and on with some long story. DELETE these kind of emails immediately!

0 comments:

Resources Navigation