* Identity Theft * Email Scams * Phishing Tips * Ebay Fraud * Dating Scams * Fake Websites * Bogus Job Offers * Web Scams *

Thursday, February 21, 2008

This Site Was Almost Murdered

If anyone has seen some of the designs this site has seen in the past....Lame! For months, I was only receiving two kinds of emails; 1. Emails from countless spammers & scammers, and 2. People wanting me to spend my time researching people & websites, which is most likely why they are getting scammed - Laziness. (Although sometimes people just have no clue, and I welcome those emails!)
However, upon checking my email for what I thought was going to be the last, there 3 little emails that turned it all around - these good folks were actually thanking me for having this site. One lady even threw in a "I Love Your Site!"....I don't know about all of that.....the way it was set up....but I highly appreciated it nonetheless.
So I found the spark back as to why I started this site in the first place, and from this day forward, I will stay committed to informing the world about the risks & solutions to Internet Fraud.
Let me know what you think of the new site!!

0 comments:

Resources Navigation